Direct Metal production 3D printers are the proven industry standard.
You benefit from our experience in addition to:
• Robust manufacturing floor platform
• Patented powder layering system guarantees outstanding quality
• Exceptional surface finish and resolution
• Excellent accuracy and repeatability
• Fully dense parts with superior mechanical properties
• Fast build speeds
The Direct Metal process builds up fully dense, chemically pure metal parts from 3D CAD data by melting fine powder with a laser beam, layer by layer. With layer sizes ranging from 5–30 microns, there are no
limitations to part complexity. The 3D Systems line of Direct Metal production 3D printers supports particle sizes as low as 5 microns, resulting in better part accuracy, surface finish and feature detail resolution.
Our truly global product support team, with dedicated service and application engineers, allows us to meet your rigorous quality requirements at facilities around the world. In addition we offer a back-up manufacturing service for our customers to handle overflow.