Strength, precision, and beauty
With industrial-scale printing of incredibly strong parts and first ever precision sensing systems, the Mark X is destined to be the must-have printer for every manufacturer. The large build volume makes the printer ideal for robotics, automotive parts, functional prototypes and prosthetics. With 50 micron resolution layer height, the parts will come out with a beautiful surface finish approaching the look and feel of injection molding.
Using the Mark X combined with Margforged´s cloud-based 3D-printing software ensures dimensional accuracy at the most critical tolerances at any point in your print.
WHY THE MARK X 3D PRINTER?
- Prints strong accurate parts with beautiful surface finish.
- Prints parts with known precision and tolerance.
- By using the printer combined with cloud-based 3D printing software you can ensure that the printings always meet the specs.
BENEFITS OF THE MARK X 3D PRINTER
- Large build volume makes it ideal for robotics, automotive parts, functional prototypes and prosthetics.
- Breakthrough quality and precision in 3D printing.
Carbon fiber has the highest strength to weight as well as the highest thermal conductivity. Perfect for applications requiring the greatest possible stiffness and strength.
High Strength, High Temperature (HSHT) Fiberglass is a material uniquely designed for users who need strong parts in higher temperature environments.
Fiberglass is cost-effective material. It’s as strong as Carbon Fiber, but 40% as stiff, and 2X the weight. Suited to everyday applications where you need strong parts.
Kevlar has the best abrasion resistance and is our most flexible material. For when you need parts that are durable and resistant to impact.